Podcast: National minimum wage
In this week's podcast, we explain the basics of the national minimum wage and highlight some of the pitfalls for employers.
In particular, we look at:
- who is entitled to the national minimum wage;
- national minimum wage rates;
- which payments can be used to meet national minimum wage obligations;
- the consequences of failing to comply with minimum wage rules; and
- travelling and on-call time.
Presenter Laura Merrylees is joined by Clio Springer. Edited and produced by Colin Miller.
National minimum wage
19 May 2017