Podcast: Recruitment advertising
In this week's podcast, we discuss the factors to consider when carrying out recruitment advertising. In particular, we look at:
- using the most appropriate media to advertise vacancies;
- equality issues around the placing of job adverts;
- avoiding discriminatory wording;
- the pros and cons of including salary details in a job advert; and
- whether or not employers must adhere to stated application deadlines.
Presenter Jeya Thiruchelvam is joined by Clio Springer. Edited and produced by Laura Kimpton.
13 April 2017