Podcast: Trade unions and industrial action (part 1)
On this week's XpertHR Weekly, we go back to the basics of industrial action with Marc Meryon, head of industrial relations at Eversheds. In part one of this special two-part podcast, Marc sets out what all employers need to know about trade unions, whether or not their workplace is unionised. He also provides practical tips for employers.
Presenter Susan Dennehy is joined by Marc Meryon. Edited and produced by Laura Kimpton.
Podcast: Industrial Action (part 1)
Audio: XpertHR Weekly; 12 June 2015
Articles discussed on this week's podcast:
- How to avoid a dispute escalating into industrial action
- How to negotiate terms and conditions with a trade union
- Employment law manual > Trades unions and industrial action > Handling industrial action
- Employment law manual > Trades union and industrial action > Picketing
- Podcast: Trade unions and industrial action (part two)
Alternatively you can subscribe through the XpertHR Weekly podcast feed.