Podcast: Trade unions and industrial action (part two)
On this week's XpertHR Weekly, the second part of a two-part podcast with Marc Meryon, we continue our look at industrial disputes. Marc provides more practical tips for employers, including how to handle picketing and leafletting at the employer's premises, and what action employers can take against striking workers. Marc also considers what the future holds for industrial action in light of the new rules contained in the Trade Unions Bill.
Presenter Susan Dennehy is joined by Marc Meryon. Edited and produced by Laura Kimpton.
Podcast: Industrial Action (part 2)
Audio: XpertHR Weekly; 19 June 2015
Articles discussed on this week's podcast:
- Podcast: Trade unions and industrial action (part 1)
- How to avoid a dispute escalating into industrial action
- How to negotiate terms and conditions with a trade union
- Employment law manual > Trades unions and industrial action > Handling industrial action
- Employment law manual > Trades union and industrial action > Picketing
Alternatively you can subscribe through the XpertHR Weekly podcast feed.