How do UK HR departments rate their own effectiveness in getting the job done (and done well) in 2012?
Latest XpertHR benchmarking survey research on HR roles and responsibilities takes an in-depth look at HR's effectiveness in 2012.
Benchmarking HR's effectiveness in 2012
HR departments feel they have reacted well to the challenges that the past year has brought them, and that they have performed effectively:
- Two-thirds of organisations have measured the effectiveness of their HR function over the past year.
this group, seven in 10 rate the effectiveness of their HR department as above average or higher.
The above are among the key findings of XpertHR's 10th annual benchmarking survey of HR roles and responsibilities, based on responses from 334 organisations with a combined workforce of 360,604 employees.
XpertHR Benchmarking subscribers can access the results data from this survey in the following ways:
- HR Roles and Responsibilities 2011/2012 Drill down into the complete results data.
- 10 years of HR roles and responsibilities Complete the form to download XpertHR's special benchmarking report on how the HR function has changed over the past decade.
- XpertHR HR Department Benchmarker Answer the questions in XpertHR's HR department benchmarker to see how your organisation's HR department measures up.
- HR roles and responsibilities: The 2012 XpertHR survey XpertHR's detailed written analysis of the latest HR roles and responsibilities survey findings.
- The shrinking HR department An overview of some of the key findings of this survey.