How do UK HR departments rate themselves in terms of influence and effectiveness in 2012?
Latest XpertHR benchmarking survey research on HR roles and responsibilities takes an in-depth look at HR influence and effectiveness in 2012.
Benchmarking HR’s influence in 2012
The survey suggests that the influence of HR is growing in 2012:
- Across the whole economy, three-fifths of HR professionals surveyed by XpertHR say HR’s influence throughout the organisation has grown over the past two years.
- However, HR departments in the public sector are less likely to say HR’s influence is increasing than those in the private sector.
Tomorrow we’ll be looking at the survey’s findings on HR’s perceptions as to its own effectiveness.
Benchmarking HR roles and responsibilities in 2012
The above are among the key findings of XpertHR’s 10th annual benchmarking survey of HR roles and responsibilities, based on responses from 334 organisations with a combined workforce of 360,604 employees.
XpertHR Benchmarking subscribers can access the results data from this survey in the following ways:
- HR Roles and Responsibilities 2011/2012 Drill down into the complete results data.
- 10 years of HR roles and responsibilities Complete the form to download XpertHR’s special benchmarking report on how the HR function has changed over the past decade.
- XpertHR HR Department Benchmarker Answer the questions in XpertHR’s HR department benchmarker to see how your organisation’s HR department measures up.
- HR roles and responsibilities: The 2012 XpertHR survey XpertHR’s detailed written analysis of the latest HR roles and responsibilities survey findings.
- The shrinking HR department An overview of some of the key findings of this survey.