Why your life sucks.
What to do when giving the finger isn't an option.
These are just three of the topics covered by Jerry Seinfeld in his stand-up set at SHRM 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia last night (Tuesday 26 June 2012).
I've combed through the #SHRM12 tweets to find some of the SHRM audience's favourite one-liners from Seinfeld's show.
Seinfeld's #SHRM12 Set: Why your life sucks
Here's a taster of what Seinfeld had to say at SHRM 2012...
Jim Stroud shares Seinfeld's thoughts on the likely qualitative difference between our lives and Jerry's:
Check out my latest overview of social media highlights from SHRM 2012 for much more of what Seinfeld said at SHRM 2012!
- SHRM 2012: XpertHR's social media overview The landing page for XpertHR's overview of social media coverage fo SHRM 2012.
- XpertHR's #SHRM12 social media overview (1): Condi, coloured popcorn & good eggs My first round-up of the social media highlights of SHRM 2012.
- XpertHR's #SHRM12 social media overview (2): Tattoos, social media madness, Dreamworks & Malcolm Gladwell
- XpertHR's #SHRM12 social media overview (3): Bacon, Seinfeld, the Fonz & Jim Collins
- Jerry Seinfeld at #SHRM12: Evil cookies & why your life sucks
- Jim Collins at #SHRM12: 'Create a stop doing list'
- What's been your highlight of #SHRM12 so far?
- David Weisenfeld: Condoleeza Rice Addresses Overflow SHRM Crowd The first post from XpertHR's team at SHRM 2012, covering Dr Rice's opening session on Sunday 24 June 2012.
- Social Media Madness For Employers XpertHR's US site presents a podcast from SHRM 2012 speaker Karen Michael in which she "hiring, firing and a host of social media situations in between that have bedeviled companies.