If you're lucky enough to be attending the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) 2012 64th annual conference and exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia (or, indeed, even if like me you're #NotAtSHRM12), I'd like to pose a simple question here:
- What's been your main learning point from SHRM 2012 so far?
You can leave comments via the box below, or get in touch via Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.
- SHRM 2012: XpertHR's social media overview The landing page for XpertHR's overview of social media coverage fo SHRM 2012.
- XpertHR's #SHRM12 social media overview (1): Condi, coloured popcorn & good eggs My first round-up of the social media highlights of SHRM 2012.
- XpertHR's #SHRM12 social media overview (2): Tattoos, social media madness, Dreamworks & Malcolm Gladwell My second round-up.
- David Weisenfeld: Condoleeza Rice Addresses Overflow SHRM Crowd The first post from XpertHR's team at SHRM 2012, covering Dr Rice's opening session on Sunday 24 June 2012.
- Social Media Madness For Employers XpertHR's US site presents a podcast from SHRM 2012 speaker Karen Michael in which she "hiring, firing and a host of social media situations in between that have bedeviled companies.