- Two-thirds of UK employers rate the cost-effectiveness of their recruitment and selection practices as good or very good.
- In total, 96% say their levels of compliance with employment law in recruitment are good or very good.
- But only half this number (48%) rate time to hire at their organisation as good or very good.
These are among the key findings of XpertHR's latest annual benchmarking survey of recruitment trends, based on responses from 94 organisations with a combined workforce of 216,834 employees.
The survey offers a wealth of data on key recruitment metrics in 2012, including time to hire, cost per hire and the effectiveness of recruitment practices.
You can access XpertHR benchmarking data on key recruitment metrics in 2012 in the following ways:
- Recruitment Trends 2012 Subscribers to XpertHR Benchmarking can drill down into the complete results data from this survey and generate bespoke reports on how their organisation compares.
- Recruitment Metrics Benchmarker Answer the questions in this Benchmarker spreadsheet to create a printable report on how key recruitment metrics at your organisation compare. The spreadsheet is accessible to XpertHR Benchmarking subscribers only.
- Benchmarking key recruitment metrics in 2012 Read more.
- XpertHR Recruitment Trends 2012: Key metrics and XpertHR Recruitment Trends 2012: Activity picks up Read XpertHR's detailed written analyses of the survey findings.