We've added an extensive range of interactive benchmarking data resources to help your organisation measure, monitor and manage absence rates and costs in 2012/2013:
- Absence Rates and Costs for 2011
Benchmarking subscribers can drill down into the complete results data from our latest absence rates and costs survey (which covers the complete 2011 calendar year) and generate bespoke reports on how their organisation compares. XpertHR's latest annual benchmarking survey of absence rates and costs is based on responses from 390 organisations with a combined workforce of nearly 1.2 million employees. The results data relate to the complete 2011 calendar year.
- XpertHR absence benchmarking dashboard 2012/2013
XpertHR's absence benchmarking dashboard is a practical tool providing access to a wide range of data resources to help you measure and monitor the levels, costs and causes of sickness absence at your organisation.
- XpertHR absence benchmarker
We've updated the XpertHR absence benchmarker spreadsheet with brand new data. Benchmarking subscribers can answer the questions in the XpertHR absence benchmarker to create a printable report on how absence rates and costs at your organisation compare.
- Benchmarking absence rates, costs and causes in 2012 Read more about XpertHR's new range of absence benchmarking resources.
- XpertHR Benchmarking Find out more about XpertHR's unique Benchmarking service.
- Absence rate remains at 2.8% of working time lost: 2012 XpertHR survey All XpertHR subscribers can read XpertHR's detailed written analyses of the survey findings.