Here we present a round-up of links to HR bloggers' accounts of the events of #HRTechConf, which took place in Chicago, Illinois between Monday 8 October 2012 and Wednesday 10 October 2012.
If you've come across any further #HRTechConf-related blog posts that are not listed here, please do get in touch with a link, and I'll add them in.
#HRTechConf 2012: Let the HR bloggers have their say!
My round-up of HR blog posts from #HRTechConf 2012 is presented in alphabetical order by author surname:
- Erin Borgerson: HR Tech Conference 2012: Hireology's Wrap Up
Lovely recollections of some of the characters that made #HRTechConf 2012. Read this post to find out who was "chugging a margarita" when they first crossed Erin's path! Follow Erin on Twitter.
- Kristen Frasch: The Still-Evolving Recruiting-Technology Frontier
"Once again, the union of recruiting and technology -- and what it's going to look like going forward -- was the juggernaut for consensus and debate on the 15th annual conference's final day," writes Kristen, in this post from the HR Executive Leader Board blog. Follow Kristen on Twitter.
- China Gorman: A Whole Lotta Business Going On!
A great account of #HRTechConf from China Gorman. China notes a very interesting trend from this year's event, namely that "there was lots of money at this conference looking for investment opportunities." It would seem that this trend reflects the rising importance of HR tech in 2012 and beyond. China also gives a ringing endorsement of #HRTechConf: "It's the one conference to attend to get a glimpse of what will be possible in the future to ensure organization success. If it isn't on your agenda for next year, it should be." Follow China on Twitter.
- John Holton: HR Tech 2012: Why I'm Glad It's Finally Moving Out of Chicago
A great overview of #HRTechConf 2012 from Mr Holton - who is also rather pleased to see that #HRTechConf 2013 will be held in Las Vegas. Follow John on Twitter.
- Charlie Judy: A Stroll through HR Tech
The inimitable Mr HR Fishbowl takes us on a video tour of #HRTechConf 2012. Follow Charlie on Twitter.
- Charlie Judy: Analyze Your Workforce: People First, Numbers Second
Charlie asks (and answers) a great question in this post from #HRTechConf: "Can you be a people person and a numbers person at the same time?"
- Dwane Lay: #HRTechConf 2012 Swag Video!
A brilliant and extremely entertaining trawl through some of the key items of swag acquired at #HRTechConf by Dwane Lay (with able assistance from Paul Smith). Follow Dwane on Twitter.
- Tracy Morley: The Times They Are a Changing and It Just Keeps Getting Better!
My excellent colleague from XpertHR US, Tracy Morley, has written two posts, respectively highlighting her experiences of day one and day two at #HRTechConf. Follow Tracy on Twitter.
- Laurie Ruettimann: What Is HR Technology?
Laurie tells it like it is when it comes to her views on HR tech: "So yes - all of this is boring. But it's the underpinning of work. There's lots of money in it. And the people who are in this industry are powerful and donate to plenty of political causes." Follow Laurie on Twitter.
- Paul Smith: It's Up To Me (Day One at HR Tech) and Rich HR Desserts (Day 2 & 3 of HR Tech)
An excellent, thoughtful overview of #HRTechConf 2012 from leading US HR blogger Paul Smith. Follow Paul on Twitter.
- Mark Stelzner: HR Tech 2012 - Community Matters
I really like this extract from Mark's overview of #HRTechConf 2012: "The beauty of this event, however, is a profound sense of community, an ability to seek a singular destination comprised of an assembly of those I respect, trust and admire. Behind the keynotes and panels, the demos and badge-swipes, the parties and dinners lies a common sense of purpose and drive. We come to teach and learn, engage and be engaged. Although at times we're left wanting, we're often encouraged by the spark of ideation that comes from the most unexpected of sources." Follow Mark on Twitter.
XpertHR's coverage of #HRTechConf is all about being as interactive as possible.
Please do feel free to share your own personal highlights of #HRTechConf - whether you were lucky enough to be attending it in person, or like me tapping into #HRTechConf via social media (quite possibly via the #NotAtHRTechConf hashtag).
You can leave comments via the box below, or get in touch via Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.
Please share links to videos, podcasts, photos, blog posts, tweets, and any other kind of social media activity emanating from #HRTechConf that might have caught your attention.
#HRTechConf: The XpertHR overview
- XpertHR's #HRTechConf 2012 social media overview (1): #CandEs, Christmas, iPads & analytics!
Here's XpertHR's round-up of the social media highlights of the first day of #HRTechConf 2012 . Just some of the topics covered here include: #CandEs, Christmas, iPads & analytics.
- XpertHR's #HRTechConf 2012 social media overview (2): Swag, digital natives, dirty data & truly 'social' media!
We prouldly present XpertHR's round-up of the social media highlights of the second day of #HRTechConf (Tuesday 9 October 2012). A wide range of HR tech topics are covered here, including: Swag, digital natives, dirty data & truly 'social' media!
- #HRTechConf2012: The HR bloggers weigh in!
- #HRTechConf 2012: XpertHR's social media overview
Links to all XpertHR coverage of #HRTechConf 2012.
- #HRTechConf after hours
After each day's schedule of #HRTechConf conference events concludes, there is a huge array of #HRTechConf-related social events to choose from. XpertHR provides some useful links.
- #HRTechConf 2012: What's on the #HRTechConf agenda?
So what's on the agenda for #HRTechConf 2012? And what are likely to be the highlights? XpertHR checks out the agenda.
- XpertHR Joins Leading Technology Experts Read more about XpertHR's presence at this event.
- Catch up with the XpertHR team at booth 1078 - where you can also get a demonstration of the XpertHR US site, plus enter our competition to win an iPad!
- #HRTechConf Click on the Twitter hashtag to follow all the latest tweets from the event.
- 2012 HR Technology Conference Visit the official website.
- 15th Annual HR Technology Conference 2012 Attendee Tips Guidance from Naomi Bloom's blog.
- The image used on this page was sourced from Wikimedia Commons.