The 2012 HR Technology Conference (aka #HRTechConf) is now well underway in Chicago, Illinois.
But what of #HRTechConf after hours?
#HRTechConf after hours: 'Those HRTech parties do not disappoint'
After each day's schedule of #HRTechConf conference events concludes, there is a huge array of #HRTechConf-related social events to choose from.
Tonight (Monday 8 October 2012) see the No Boundaries - SAP & SuccessFactors Better Together event, over at Chicago's House of Blues.
But the range of after-hours activities doesn't end there!
#HRTechConf after hours is characterised by both quality and quantity, says US HR blogger Jessica Miller-Merrell:
Because of the sheer size of HR Tech 2012 Annual Conference (it's 4,000+ attendees strong), there is a lot going on especially after hours. Let me tell you those HRTech parties do not disappoint.Indeed, there is such a wide variety of after-hours events around #HRTechConf that "as a practitioner, you should never have to buy food or drinks during HR Tech," says the HRTechConf blog.
Here are links to some guides to after-hour events for #HRTechConf attendees:
- The Hireology Better Hiring Today blog, meanwhiles, offers a very useful Operation: HR Tech Conference Party Picker infographic, to help you pick the perfect after-hours event.
- Jessica Miller-Merrell has compiled an #HRTechConf Unofficial Party Guide over on her blog. Jessica's post is also highly recommended for her excellent tips on keeping the energy levels up during the full-on #HRTechConf experience.
Which #HRTechConf-related after hours event are you most looking forward to?
And do you have any recommendations for top places to eat in Chicago?
I'd love to make XpertHR's coverage of #HRTechConf as interactive as possible.
Please do feel free to share your own personal highlights of #HRTechConf - whether you're lucky enough to be attending it in person, or like me tapping into #HRTechConf via social media.
You can leave comments via the box below, or get in touch via Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.
I'd also like to make this all as multimedia-friendly as possible, so please share links to videos, podcasts, photos, blog posts, tweets, and any other kind of social media activity emanating from #HRTechConf that catches your attention.
And of course, make sure that you follow the #HRTechConf hashtag on Twitter for all the latest from Chicago!
Check out XpertHR's coverage of #HRTechConf:
- #HRTechConf 2012: XpertHR's social media overview
XpertHR will keep you up to speed with all the key developments from #HRTechConf 2012.
- #HRTechConf after hours
After each day's schedule of #HRTechConf conference events concludes, there is a huge array of #HRTechConf-related social events to choose from. XpertHR provides some useful links.
- #HRTechConf 2012: What's on the #HRTechConf agenda?
So what's on the agenda for #HRTechConf 2012? And what are likely to be the highlights? XpertHR checks out the agenda.
More on #HRTechConf:
- #HRTechConf 2012: XpertHR's social media overview XpertHR will keep you up to speed with all the key developments from #HRTechConf 2012.
- XpertHR Joins Leading Technology Experts Read more about XpertHR's presence at this event.
- Catch up with the XpertHR team at booth 1078 - where you can also get a demonstration of the XpertHR US site, plus enter our competition to win an iPad!
- #HRTechConf Click on the Twitter hashtag to follow all the latest tweets from the event.
- The image used on this page was sourced from Wikimedia Commons.