Employee recognition schemes might result in employees being presented with a certificate, retail voucher or cash award. Whatever the form of the award, many employers now use some form of employee recognition scheme to encourage employees to "go the extra mile". XpertHR's survey report on employee recognition schemes looks at why organisations use such schemes, and how they are operated.
Our survey report provides full details of:
- what organisations are hoping to achieve with their employee recognition schemes, and whether these objectives are being met;
- what form recognition awards take;
- how schemes are managed and promoted;
- what behaviours are recognised; and
- the problems organisations have encountered with their recognition schemes.