How will your organisation’s 2012 pay award compare with those at other organisations in the private sector? And how will it stack up against projected movements in inflation?
A new service from XpertHR makes it easy for you to find out.
XpertHR private sector pay forecast benchmarker
XpertHR’s private sector pay forecast benchmarker spreadsheet enables you to see how your organisation measures up against the latest pay forecast benchmarking data from XpertHR, and against latest expert inflation forecasts compiled by XpertHR.
All XpertHR subscribers can access this benchmarker spreadsheet.
Benchmarking Private Sector Pay Forecasts for 2012
- XpertHR private sector pay forecast benchmarker Download the XpertHR private sector pay forecast benchmarker spreadsheet, and answer the questions to create a printable report on how your organisation compares.
- Pay Forecast 2012 The full results data from XpertHR’s Srping 2012 benchmarking survey of private sector forecasts is also available to XpertHR Benchmarking subscribers.
- Private sector pay forecasts for 2012: the XpertHR survey XpertHR’s detailed analysis of the survey findings.
More about XpertHR Benchmarking
- XpertHR Quick Benchmarker All XpertHR subscribers can get a taste of what XpertHR Benchmarking has to offer through the XpertHR quick benchmarker, which allows you to compare how your organisation is performing against five key metrics – including latest data on ratios of employees to HR staff in 2012.
- XpertHR Benchmarkers XpertHR’s benchmarker spreadsheets provide you with a quick and easy way to measure and monitor your organisation’s performance on key HR measures against the latest XpertHR Benchmarking data.
- XpertHR Benchmarking Visit the XpertHR Benchmarking homepage.