Country guide updates: Russia
The Russia employment law guide has been updated to reflect a change in the statutory definition of an employment contract.
The guide incorporates the revised statutory rates and thresholds effective from 1 January 2016 for:
- the federal minimum wage;
- the maximum state benefit for maternity leave and parental leave;
- the earnings threshold for the labour pension scheme;
- the thresholds for pension fund and social insurance fund contributions;
- rates of income tax and social security contributions, including the rates for foreign nationals and citizens of the Eurasian Economic Union (as well as covering employers' reporting requirements for 2016); and
- maximum compensation payments for occupational injury or illness.