Gender pay gap reporting: new FAQs
More FAQs answering your questions on the gender pay gap reporting duty have been added to XpertHR.
- Should partners be included in the report of a partnership's gender pay gap?
- Do companies in a group structure have to report their gender pay gap information separately?
- How should employers treat transgender employees when calculating the organisation's gender pay gap?
- How should employers include bonuses paid to part-time employees when calculating their gender bonus gap?
- Does an employer have to publish its gender pay gap information at the same time each year?
- How should an employer publish its gender pay gap information if it does not have a website?
- When calculating their gender pay gap, how should employers deal with employees who join or leave part way through the pay period?
- When calculating their gender pay gap, how should employers deal with salary-sacrifice arrangements, benefits in kind and loans to employees?
- Does the gender pay gap reporting duty apply to public-sector employers?
These questions were raised by participants in our webinar Gender pay gap reporting - your questions answered.
To see all our FAQs on this topic, go to FAQs > Pay and benefits > Gender pay gap reporting.