How to apply for a sponsor licence
Updating author: Huw Cooke, Burges Salmon
Click on any of the hyperlinks to go to more detailed guidance below.
- Be aware that, to employ a foreign national under tier 2 of the points-based system, you must have a sponsor licence.
- Ensure that all your immigration-related documentation is up to date.
- Put in place systems for ensuring compliance with immigration requirements.
- Collect supporting documentation to demonstrate eligibility for a sponsor licence.
- Nominate suitable people to carry out designated roles.
- Submit your application for a sponsor licence in good time.
- If awarded a B rating, comply with the Home Office action plan.