How to produce an accident report
Author: Louis Wustemann
Click on any of the hyperlinks to go to more detailed guidance below.
- Be aware of the duty under RIDDOR to report certain injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to the enforcing authority.
- Report any incidents via the HSE's online accident reporting facility.
- Include full details of the incident and any people injured or otherwise involved.
- Keep records of any incidents reported for at least three years.
- Consider investigating all reportable incidents and adjusting risk assessments where appropriate.