Benchmarking - a great new service for XpertHR subscribers
- Benchmark your company's employment practices, policies and performance
- Pay and benefits
- Absence and leave
- Recruitment and retention
- Diversity and equality
- Employee relations... and more
- Measure, monitor and match best practice
- Download results for use in your own reports
- Benefit from four decades of HR benchmarking expertise
You are currently viewing:
To view this item in full, please click the blue "find out more" button in the box above.
| Pay & Benefits
benefits, flexible benefits|| |
Note: Flexible benefits: The benefits available via flexible benefits schemes, April 2011. At their simplest, flexible benefits schemes provide employees with the ability to buy or sell selected benefits.
View question in context
Refinement options - select an option to narrow down the results:
To view results data for this question, please log in or click the "Find out more" button in the box above.
Restore default data and refinement options
Save this question, including your selected data and refinement options, to My Benchmarking