Benchmarking - a great new service for XpertHR subscribers
- Benchmark your company's employment practices, policies and performance
- Pay and benefits
- Absence and leave
- Recruitment and retention
- Diversity and equality
- Employee relations... and more
- Measure, monitor and match best practice
- Download results for use in your own reports
- Benefit from four decades of HR benchmarking expertise
You are currently viewing:
To view this item in full, please click the blue "find out more" button in the box above.
| Pay & Benefits
| Training & Development
|| Delivery of Training;
pay, performance-related, merit|| |
Note: Performance-Related Pay 2009 (Organisations): The level of training and support provided to line managers on the organisational performance-related pay scheme(s), July 2009.
View question in context
Refinement options - select an option to narrow down the results:
To view results data for this question, please log in or click the "Find out more" button in the box above.
Restore default data and refinement options
Save this question, including your selected data and refinement options, to My Benchmarking