This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Spain: Health and safety
- Employers are required to take the necessary measures to ensure workers' safety and protect their physical and mental health. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Duties on employers and employees)
- Employees' interests are represented by risk prevention delegates or a health and safety committee. (See Safety representatives)
- The Labour Inspectorate monitors and enforces compliance with employment, social security and health and safety legislation. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- Employers are obliged to make contributions in respect of their employees to the social security fund for workplace accidents and occupational illnesses. (See Compensation for injury or illness)
Access to the International manual product requires a subscription