The following terms and conditions apply to your use of XpertHR (‘the Service’) and the materials and
information it contains (‘Materials’). By purchasing the right to use the Service you agree to these terms
You may use the Service and the Materials that appear on it from time to time for your own private or
business research, and for this purpose you may.
- display the Materials on screen,
- make single printouts of individual items using the printing commands of the web
- download and store in machine readable form for no more than ninety (90) days a single
copy of insubstantial portions of the Materials included in a particular file, primarily
for one person’s exclusive use.
- Restrictions on Use
You may not:
- make multiple printouts or copies of Materials for distribution to others except where
permitted in the Materials themselves,
- re-sell the Service or any part of the Materials to others,
- make the Service or any Materials available on a local area network, a wide area network
or on any intranet or extranet. A separate multi-user licence is available for this
- download, store, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute or use the Materials
other than as permitted by paragraph 1 above.
- Any other use requires our prior written consent.
- Passwords and Security
- Your password is for your own personal use and you may not make it available to others
for the purpose of using the Service. If we suspect that your password is being used by
an unauthorised person we may cancel your password.
- We may suspend your access to the Service at any time without compensation if we suspect,
on reasonable grounds, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
- Materials and features may be added to and removed from the Service without notice.
- The Materials and information included in the Service are provided for reference purposes
only. They are not intended either as a substitute for professional advice or judgement
or to provide legal or other advice with respect to particular circumstances.
- Every effort is made to keep Materials up to date but users are advised to obtain
independent verification or advice before relying on any piece of information in
circumstances where loss or damage may result.
- The Service and Materials are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Reed
Business Information Limited excludes to the extent permitted by law all implied as warranties
relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights and other rights in the Service and Materials (in both
machine readable and printed form) belong to Reed Business Information Limited or
its third party licensors. You acquire no proprietary interest in the Service
or Materials and except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions you may not
use the Service or the Materials in any way that infringes the intellectual property
rights in them.
- You may not obscure or remove any copyright notices that appear on Materials printed
from the Service.
- Limitation of Liability
- The total aggregate liability of Reed Business Information Limited in connection
with your use of the Service or Materials (other than for death or personal injury caused
by its negligence) shall not exceed your actual direct damages, excluding any loss of
profit or loss of business.
- The liability of Reed Business Information Limited for interruptions to
availability of the Service caused by circumstances within its control shall not exceed
the amount you paid for access to the Service. The only obligation of Reed Business Information Limited in respect of interruptions caused by circumstances outside
its control shall be to use all reasonable efforts to have the Service reinstated.
XpertHR contains links to external sites. XpertHR is not responsible for and has no
control over the content of such sites. Information on XpertHR, or available via hypertext
link from XpertHR, is made available without responsibility on the part of XpertHR.
XpertHR disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation
to information on or accessible from XpertHR.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any
dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.