Salary survey participant terms and conditions
Qualification for participant subscription rates to XpertHR Salary surveys services is conditional on submission of pay data relating to the subscribing organisation ("Pay Data"). By agreeing to this Proposal and using the XpertHR Salary surveys service you agree to the following:
- To submit Pay Data by the deadline date and in accordance with the format and guidelines set out in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which you will receive within 24 hours of your subscription being activated if you are a new participant, or approximately six to eight weeks before the deadline date if you are a previous participant.
- To submit Pay Data to email@example.com or via the secure participant portal.
- To submit Pay Data for all job posts in your organisation covered by the survey(s) to which you have subscribed.
- To exclude from Pay Data any names or other information that allows named individuals to be identified.
- To respond in a timely fashion to any queries relating to your Pay Data raised by XpertHR.
- That Pay Data will be added to the XpertHR Salary surveys database and may be aggregated with that of other organisations to produce a range of salary data products.
- That if you fail to supply your Pay Data by the deadline date your subscription will automatically be converted to a non-participation subscription for the full subscription period and you will be invoiced for the balance of the non-participation subscription fee due. Participant subscription rates are 50% of non-participant subscription rates. Invoices are payable within 14 days.
See full XpertHR terms and conditions.