Podcast: Brexit - preparing your workforce for all scenarios
With 29 March fast approaching, we talk to Louise Haycock, a director and immigration solicitor at Fragomen, about what employers should be doing to prepare for all Brexit scenarios.
Louise discusses the potential implications for employers of the various parliamentary outcomes, including the following:
- the impact on EU citizens working in the UK and vice versa;
- managing international assignments and business visitors;
- carrying out recruitment checks;
- using the settled status scheme;
- the status of Irish citizens working in the UK;
- supporting EU national workers; and
- reviewing your policies and procedures.