Learn about the most popular benefits offered in 2019
Benefits packages have an important role to play in an organisation's recruitment and retention strategy, particularly as the labour market remains tight. Our latest research examines the types of benefits and allowances offered.
- We start by looking at the most common benefits and how employers use flexible benefit, voluntary benefit and salary-sacrifice schemes to deliver these.
- Benefits relating to employee health, including private medical insurance and income protection, are covered in our review of health benefits.
- A pensions round-up looks at the type of pension schemes in operation, and the level of contributions made to these by employers and employees.
- Company cars and car allowances are covered in our overview of travel benefits.
- A final resource rounds up other benefits and allowances, including:
- childcare vouchers;
- long-service awards;
- volunteer days and staff discounts; and
- allowances, including those for standby and call-out, tools and first-aid.