Learn about the most popular benefits offered in 2020
Benefits are a key part of an organisation's overall reward package and can help to increase employee engagement and attract new talent. Our latest research examines the types of benefits and allowances that organisations offer to employees.
- We start by looking at the most common benefits and how organisations use flexible benefit, voluntary benefit and salary-sacrifice schemes to deliver these.
- Benefits relating to employee health, including private medical insurance and income protection, are covered in our review of health benefits.
- A pensions round-up looks at the type of pension schemes in operation, and at typical levels of employer and employee contribution rates.
- Company cars and car allowances are covered in our overview of travel benefits.
- A final resource rounds up other benefits and allowances, including:
- childcare vouchers;
- long-service awards;
- volunteer days and staff discounts; and
- allowances, including those for standby and call-out, tools and first-aid.