Learn about the most popular benefits offered in 2021
A strong benefits package can set an organisation apart from the competition, helping it to attract new talent and retain existing employees. Our latest research looks at the types of benefits and allowances that organisations offer to employees.
- We start by looking at the most common benefits in use and how they are delivered. We also discover any changes made in response to the coronavirus pandemic and ask employers about their main strategic focus for the year ahead.
- Benefits relating to employee health, including private medical insurance and income protection, are covered in our review of health and wellbeing benefits.
- A pensions round-up looks at the type of pension schemes in operation, and at typical levels of employer and employee contribution rates.
- Company cars, cycle-to-work schemes and lunch allowances are covered in our overview of travel benefits and subsistence allowances.
- A final resource rounds up other benefits and allowances including long service awards and staff discounts and also looks at:
- childcare vouchers;
- volunteer days; and
- allowances, including those for standby and call-out, tools and first-aid.