XpertHR releases on-demand webinar hub
We have launched a new on-demand webinar hub, where we present our highly valued webinars in an accessible and engaging way. The webinars are listed in date order and imagery is used to highlight "themes" to help you quickly find the most recent and relevant videos that interest you.
Popular webinars so far this year include:
- Tricky sickness issues - your questions answered: Darren Newman discusses the steps you can take to support an employee's return to work.
- The importance of recognition in employee engagement: Reward consultant Michael Rose takes you through how to build a culture of recognition at your organisation and the business benefits of doing so.
- Retain your talent by supporting older workers: Patrick Thomson and Alistair McQueen explore suggest support mechanisms for older workers, such as having open discussions about people's careers in later life, and making suitable job adaptations.
- Managing poor performance: Darren Newman discusses some common challenges when managing poor performance including progressing through a process when feedback does not work.
- Managing mental health in the workplace: Dr Barbara Mariposa and Liz Stevens discuss the strategies, tools and initiatives to have in place to promote good mental wellbeing at work.
In each of our on-demand webinars subscribers can access a full transcript and the accompanying PowerPoint slides from the live event.