Can a potential claimant's legal representative contact Acas and engage in early conciliation on their behalf?

The initial notification to Acas has to be carried out by the potential claimant. Potential claimants can provide their representative's details on the form, in which case Acas will contact the representative directly to discuss early conciliation. The representative can then deal with Acas on the potential claimant's behalf throughout the process.