How to introduce and manage a voluntary benefits scheme
Author: Chris Wilson
Click on any of the hyperlinks to go to more detailed guidance below.
- Understand what voluntary benefits are.
- Formulate the business case for introducing voluntary benefits.
- Consider how voluntary benefits will integrate with the reward strategy and other benefit programmes.
- Consider whether to administer voluntary benefits in-house or to use a third-party supplier.
- Consider what is important in choosing a supplier.
- Make the proposition appeal to all profiles and groups of the workforce.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the programme and review it regularly to keep it focused and fresh.
- Consider the best way of measuring the success of the programme.