How to review your organisation's compliance with the UK GDPR
Author: Jo Broadbent
Click on any of the hyperlinks to go to more detailed guidance below.
- Understand the key factors to take into account when reviewing UK GDPR compliance.
- Understand the purpose of conducting an audit of HR personal data.
- Ensure that data protection policies and documents are UK GDPR compliant.
- Create an HR personal data register, or update the existing register, to meet UK GDPR record-keeping requirements.
- Review third-party contracts with data processors.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place for any data transfers outside the UK.
- Review subject access policies and data breach response systems to ensure that they are UK GDPR compliant.
- Conduct impact assessments in relation to high-risk processing.
- Provide training on new or updated employee obligations.