Russia: Contracts of employment
Consultant editor: Anna Chaykina, LLC LEGAL PRO
See the legal services provided by the authors/consultant editors of XpertHR International > Russia, including any discounts/offers for subscribers.
- Employment contracts must be in writing. (See General)
- Employment contracts may provide for a probationary period to test the employee's aptitude for the job. (See Probationary periods)
- The main distinction in employment law is between open-ended and fixed-term employment contracts. (See Types of contract)
- Employment contracts must contain certain minimum information and terms. (See Written employment contract)
- In general, the terms of an employment contract may be amended only by written agreement between the employer and employee. (See Variation of contract)