Coronavirus and your workforce podcast: Meeting health and safety duties as lockdown is lifted
Mary Lawrence, partner at law firm Osborne Clarke, joins us to discuss the key health and safety issues for HR professionals during the lifting of the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, including:
- the status of government guidance;
- what organisations are, and are not, allowed to do;
- when an employee's refusal to come to the office may be reasonable;
- responding to a situation where an employee develops symptoms of coronavirus; and
- practical measures, including the use of face masks and adjustments to office premises.