Podcast: Age discrimination - tips, traps and Tribunal cases
Age discrimination can be a tricky area for employers. In this edition of the podcast, Susie Munro, Senior Legal Editor at XpertHR, leads us on a tour of recent cases that offer examples of how things can go wrong if they are mishandled and provides some tips on avoiding typical age-related traps.
If you have questions or ideas for future editions of the show, you can email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Resources used in this podcast
- Age discrimination: Case law round-up
- Age discrimination: Employment tribunal round-up
- Can direct age discrimination be justified?
- Workforce planning
- How to work without a compulsory retirement age
- Retirement - line manager training
- Managing poor performance - line manager training
- More episodes from The XpertHR Podcast