Podcast: Coaching skills for line managers
Rosie Evans, behavioural scientist at digital coaching platform CoachHub, shares some practical tips on how line managers can effectively coach employees to enhance their performance and onboard new recruits in a positive way in the era of remote working.
We are also joined by Bar Huberman, principal employment law editor at XpertHR, to discuss how line managers can get the balance right when communicating with remote workers.
- Managing hybrid/flexible workers
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Communicating with your team
- Introduction to line management
- Listen to previous podcasts