Podcast: Creating a culture of mental health wellbeing at work
Uxshely Carcamo, a lawyer, psychotherapist and registered nutritionist, and author at XpertHR, talks about the impact of the pandemic on mental wellbeing, the need to challenge the misconception that mental wellbeing is wholly mental ill health, potential issues around hybrid working for employees and the powerful role line managers can play in facilitating mental wellbeing.
- Developing and implementing a wellbeing programme
- Creating a working environment for good mental health
- Supporting employee mental health
- Webinar: Adapting to change - helping HR find balance and calm in uncertainty
- Listen to previous podcasts