Podcast: HR careers and roles - what our surveys reveal
What has been the impact of the pandemic on HR careers? Does gender influence your HR career path? What is HR telling us about the amount of working time they spend on strategy versus admin?
Noelle Murphy, senior HR practice editor at XpertHR, explores these questions and more that were answered in our recent HR careers survey. Noelle also discusses the priorities and challenges that HR will need to have on their agenda over the coming 12 months.
We've just come out of an extraordinarily busy two years, and even though HR have certainly raised their profile within organisations, they have done so at a huge cost in terms of the work that they've had to put in.
- HR careers: XpertHR survey 2022
- Podcast: Reluctant returners
- Podcast: Peter Cheese on The New World of Work
- Webinar: Adapting to change - helping HR find balance and calm in uncertainty
- How to implement a hybrid working model
- Listen to previous podcasts