Podcast: Hybrid working - a case study
Louise Roberts, people development director at housing provider Orbit, explains how her team has implemented hybrid working and shares her tips on how HR can capitalise on this opportunity to improve engagement, productivity and collaboration.
We also discuss how to support staff who are unable to work from home and how to ensure employees' wellbeing.
Do you have a people initiative to share?
Have you implemented a successful people initiative in your organisation that you would like to share with other HR professionals? If you have, we'd love to hear from you - email us and we'll arrange an initial discussion.
- Case study: How Orbit Group introduced a "post-pandemic" homeworking programme for 850 employees
- Podcast: Legal aspects of moving to hybrid working
- The future of the workplace: Take part in our survey
- Planning the future of your workplace: Six things for HR to consider
- Coronavirus and future of work: Employee survey on proposed move to hybrid working
- Coronavirus and future of work: Letter inviting employee to meeting to discuss move to hybrid working
- Coronavirus and future of work: Letter to employee confirming move to hybrid working