Podcast: Hybrid working - what our survey reveals about the challenges and successes for HR
How is HR responding to the opportunities and challenges presented by the move to hybrid working? Noelle Murphy, XpertHR's senior HR practice editor, discusses the findings of our recent survey and unpacks what these mean for HR practitioners.
We explore: issues around consistency of approach; cultivating a culture of collaboration; avoiding the risk of a two-tier workforce; creating meaningful engagement; and how organisations are handling reluctant returners.
HR are very invested in making sure that the playing field remains level and that everybody has the reward and the recognition for the work that they do, rather than where the work is done.
Noelle Murphy, senior HR practice editor
- The future of the workplace - hybrid working: XpertHR survey 2021
- Letter to managers highlighting importance of work-life balance in hybrid/remote working model
- Webinar: Hybrid working - building an inclusive and collaborative culture
- Training: Managing hybrid/flexible workers
- Commentary and insights: The future of the workplace: how HR is dealing with hybrid working challenges and reluctant returners
- Listen to previous podcasts