Podcast: Legal aspects of moving to hybrid working
What process should employers follow when moving their workforce to hybrid working? Principal employment law editor Stephen Simpson joins us to discuss the legal aspects of implementing hybrid working and answer HR's questions about making the move.
The coronavirus pandemic provides an unprecedented opportunity for employers to examine their approach to flexible working. Many employers are now planning to introduce permanent hybrid/blended working, particularly where their workforce has shown that it can perform to a high level with a more flexible approach in place.
- Webinar: The future of the workplace
- Podcast: HR, the pandemic and the future of the workplace
- Future of work: Letter inviting employee to meeting to discuss move to hybrid working
- Future of work: Letter to employee confirming move to hybrid working
- Is remote working here to stay?
- Working remotely from abroad: What employers need to know