Podcast: Summer of '21 - the unique challenges for HR
This summer sees employees who holiday abroad facing quarantine when they return, work-life balance issues for parents during school holidays, two major sporting events, and the furlough scheme winding down. Principal employment law editor Stephen Simpson explains the unique challenges the summer of 2021 provides for HR.
- Summer issues for HR: resource round-up
- Holiday policy
- Five potential HR holiday dilemmas this summer
- Coronavirus and annual leave: Letter responding to employee's request to take annual leave where self-isolation would be required on their return to the UK
- When can annual leave be carried over due to the coronavirus crisis?
- Policy on sporting events
- Dress and appearance policy
- Is there a maximum workplace temperature beyond which employees cannot be expected to work?
- Listen to previous podcasts