Webinar: Diversity and inclusion - closing the gap between rhetoric and action
Committing to a more diverse and inclusive workplace is one thing. Achieving it is another. In this webinar, you will learn how to bridge the gap between your organisation's good intentions and meaningful action - without fear of getting things wrong.
Joy Stephens, a US-based diversity, equality and inclusion practitioner, helps you to:
- identify the barriers to full inclusion in your systems, culture, leaders and processes;
- understand the psychology behind resistance to change; and
- take practical action to break down barriers and achieve positive change.
This one-hour webinar includes a Q&A session.
Watch the video
- Podcast: How do you create a more racially diverse and inclusive workplace?
- Podcast: Exploring the impact of Black Lives Matter on diversity and inclusion
- Podcast: Creating a transgender inclusive workplace
- Line manager briefing: Discrimination law - the basics: discriminatory behaviour
- Line manager briefing: Discrimination law - the basics: protected characteristics
- Line manager briefing: Unconscious bias
- Watch previous webinars on demand