Webinar: Giving your reward strategy a starring role to drive your employee value proposition
Every organisation hopes that it provides "a great place to work", but what influences that for employees?
From communication practices and management style to reward and wellbeing, there are many reasons that employees choose to come to work for you, and remain there. Understanding these key drivers will help your organisation develop its employee value proposition (EVP), and to leverage it as a key selling point for current and perspective employees.
Using tips, tools and storytelling, in this webinar Debra Corey, Chief Pay it Forward Officer, speaker, author and consultant at DebCo HR:
- introduces the concept of EVP, and why it is important for your organisation;
- discusses how the employee wish list has changed as a result of the pandemic;
- explains the important role that reward has to play to drive your EVP, and tips for ensuring it is strategic and current; and
- shares stories on how companies are doing this.
This one-hour webinar includes a Q&A session.
Watch the video
- Cendex - reward data solutions
- How to develop a reward strategy
- Building a culture of recognition in your organisation
- Watch previous webinars on demand