Webinar: Looking beyond Brexit - is your organisation ready?
As we near the closing stages of the transition period, and the end of free movement between the EU and the UK, it is crucial that your organisation is fully prepared for the new immigration rules on 1 January 2021.
- Are you confident that your EU workforce in the UK know what they need to apply for?
- Do you understand the principles and the impact to your business of the new immigration regime in the UK?
- Are you clear about sponsorship licences and the reporting and recording obligations?
- Have you thought about the right to work after the transition period?
- Have you communicated to the business the impact that Brexit may have on your ability to recruit?
In this webinar, Louise Haycock, partner at Fragomen, guides you through these questions and show you how the new rules will work and give practical advice on the steps your organisation needs to take to protect your workforce.
This live 60-minute webinar includes a Q&A session.