Webinar: Reward benchmarking - what, why and how
There are a variety of factors to consider to ensure that your reward spend is both fair and effective.
Market data is an incredibly useful resource when it comes to making reward decisions. It can inform the salary rate and reward package; help build a business case and for you to communicate your decisions; remove the guesswork when recruiting; and support strategic pay planning.
In this webinar, Penne Cecil Hutton shares with you:
- Use cases for reward benchmarking.
- Data sources to use when benchmarking reward.
- Alternatives to job evaluation.
- Common mistakes when defining the labour market.
- Regional pay differences.
Watch the video
- Cendex - reward data solutions
- How to develop a reward strategy
- How to choose a salary survey
- How to use a salary survey
- How to benchmark your pay and benefits against those of other employers
- Watch previous webinars on demand