Coronavirus (COVID-19): Temporary changes to workplace policies and procedures
Original author: Stephen Simpson
When to use this model coronavirus policy
Use this model policy to set out temporary deviations from your organisation's usual policies and procedures during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
This policy follows the Government's latest advice on:
- the Coronavirus Job Protection Scheme and furloughing staff;
- staying at home and away from others;
- social distancing for everyone in the UK and protecting older people and vulnerable adults;
- travel advice;
- households with possible coronavirus infection;
- the closure of schools;
- the introduction of the NHS 111 "isolation note"; and
- "self-shielding" for the extremely vulnerable.