- Absence and leave
- Diversity and equality
- Employee relations
- Pay and benefits
- Recruitment and retention
- Training and development
- Work organisation
Subscribing to Benchmarking gives you access to employer data including typical sickness absence rates, holiday entitlement, training budgets, graduate starting salaries, labour turnover, overtime payments, redundancy management, shift pay and even Christmas working arrangements. A subscription to Benchmarking includes:
- access to a database of more than 3,000 questions;
- answers from more than 5,000 companies taking part in our ongoing programme of surveys;
- benchmarker tools enabling you to input your own data, so you can see within seconds where you stand in comparison with your peers;
- data that you can refine by organisation size, sector and geographical region; and
- the ability to create tables and charts and download benchmarking results for use in internal reports.
Benchmarkers are easy-to-use spreadsheets providing you with a quick and easy way to measure and monitor your organisation's performance on key HR measures against the latest XpertHR Benchmarking data. Each benchmarker spreadsheet allows you to produce printable reports and access links to relevant XpertHR analysis and compliance content.
Download the free Quick Benchmarker to find out how your organisation compares on key HR and employment benchmarks.