This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Italy: Contracts of employment
- An employment contract may be expressed or implied, oral or in writing. (See General)
- There are various types of employment status and employment contract. (See Types of contract)
- Employers must provide employees with a written statement of the main terms of their contract, containing certain information. (See Written statement of terms of employment)
- The employer's "standard business terms" cannot deviate from legislative provisions to the disadvantage of the employee. (See Standard business terms and employment contracts)
- An employer can vary an employee's contract without consent where it can demonstrate that new organisational necessities prevent it from continuing the contract on the original terms. (See Variation of contract)
Access to the International manual product requires a subscription