This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Netherlands: Recruitment and selection
- Direct and indirect discrimination in access to employment is prohibited on various grounds. (See Discrimination)
- There are rules about what job advertisements can and cannot state. (See Advertising vacancies)
- Apart from discrimination law, there is no general statutory framework governing recruitment and selection. (See General)
- The minimum age for "regular" employment is 16, although there are special rules regarding anyone under the age of 18. (See Young people and children)
- There are restrictions on the employment of nationals of countries outside the pre-2013 EU member states and the EEA countries. (See Foreign nationals)
Access to the International manual product requires a subscription