This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Russia: Contracts of employment
- Employment contracts must be in writing. (See General)
- Employment contracts may provide for a probationary period to test the employee's aptitude for the job. (See Probationary periods)
- The main distinction in employment law is between open-ended and fixed-term employment contracts. (See Types of contract)
- Employment contracts must contain certain minimum information and terms. (See Written employment contract)
- In general, the terms of an employment contract may be amended only by written agreement between the employer and employee. (See Variation of contract)
Access to the International product requires a subscription